Please read these terms of service carefully before using the Ultra Capital website. Note that the terms of service are subject to change at any time.
Last Updated 22 December, 2021.
2. SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
Without restriction, we generally offer the following services through the Website:
Connecting traders to backers and brokers for startup capital The services we offer are subject to change over time. By using the Website, you are confirming that you have determined that the services are appropriate for your needs. We do not guarantee that these services meet your needs or that they are suitable for your specific purposes.
3. PAYMENT PROCEDURES
Payments for services or products available on the Website will be charged to you in accordance with the policies, procedures, and timelines posted on the relevant sections of the Website.
You agree to pay the fees applicable to your subscription and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account (“Fees”).
All initial and recurring Fees will be charged to the credit card that you authorize for your account. It is your responsibility to keep your authorized credit card valid and up to date at all times. We may terminate or block access to your account if your credit card becomes expired or otherwise invalid at the time any Fees become due.
For purposes of processing subscription payments, for purchase of our plans, we use the following service provider:
Before using the Website, you must first review and approve the terms and conditions governing the use of these third-party payment processors, which are available at the following website(s): https://www.paypal.com
4. REFUND, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES
Our current policies on refunds are posted on the Website.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We do not warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
In no event will we have any liability to you or any third party for any lost profits or revenues or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages however caused, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, and whether or not you or the third party have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event the foregoing paragraph, or any part thereof, is void under applicable law, this paragraph, or such part thereof, shall be inapplicable.
8. SECURITY BREACHES
In order to protect your security, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Website are kept secure and confidential.
You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, including the unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security.
We will investigate any breach of security on the Website that we determine in our sole discretion to be serious in nature, but we will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for breaches of security or any unauthorized access to your account however arising.
9. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as they relate to the Website.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You represent and warrant that:
iii. Your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the confidentiality or
intellectual property rights of any User or third party; and
iv. Your use of the Website will comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations, and with all policies posted on the Website.
11. AGE RESTRICTIONS
Users Must be Over the Age of 18. You represent and confirm that you are over the age of 18. We do not target, market, or promote the Website to those under 18. We do not permit any User under the age of 18 to use the Website.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
13. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION
By using the Website, you agree to resolve any claim or dispute arising between you and us on an individual basis, rather than addressing such claim or dispute as part of a group or class. You hereby waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action lawsuit commenced against ULTRA CAPITAL FUND or its affiliates related to any claim, dispute or controversy arising from your use of the Website. Where applicable, you hereby agree to opt out of any class proceeding against ULTRA CAPITAL FUND otherwise commenced.
The above waiver shall not apply to claims or disputes arising under consumer protection legislation or any other claim or dispute where a waiver of class action lawsuits is unenforceable at law.
14. GENERAL TERMS
c. NO WAIVER
No waiver of a provision, right or remedy of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other provision, right or remedy or the same provision, right or remedy on a future occasion.
d. NO AGENCY
In the event that any provision or part of this Agreement is found to be void or invalid by a court of law, the remaining provisions, or parts thereof, shall be and remain in full force and effect.
f. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS
The following additional terms and conditions apply to the use of the Website:
Business hours are 9:00am to 3:00pm UTC+8 Monday to Friday. Customer service
is limited during weekends. Make sure you have read and understood all rules,
terms and policies as a sale on this website is final.
• Ultra Capital Enterprises Pty Ltd, trading as, Ultra Capital Fund, is a registered company under company number 648477052. Ultra Capital Fund acts only as an intermediary and recruitment service between traders and it’s liquidity provider backers and the investment representatives of it’s liquidity providers.
• All investments involve risks, including the possible loss of capital. Ultra Capital does not provide investment services.
• The trading platform is offered to self-directed customers (traders) by the brokers of the backers we connect you with. Traders should be aware that system response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors of which Ultra Capital Fund is not liable and does not have control of.
• Traders who are connected to our backers are regarded as freelance contractors to the backers via contractual agreement with Ultra Capital.
• Ultra Capital Fund is not an investment fund, prop fund or hedge fund or a brokerage. We do not offer securities (stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies and CFD’s) to traders directly to trade, neither do we accept any deposits from investors or traders to provide a return(profit) on same.
• This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities or engage in currency (forex trading).
• Ultra Capital Fund is the authorized partner of Prime Bridge LLC, a separate registered entity, which provides liquidity and investment backer capital services to Ultra Capital Fund. TC Bridge Corp is a separate registered entity and is the forex broker of Traders Central Fund Corp registered under company number BC1281254. TC Bridge is responsible for providing the trading platform to the traders we connect to investors and backers, allowing them to buy and sell trading instruments and derivatives.
• Ultra Capital Fund does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Third Party Content, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. All or any trading content posted on our website is not financial advice and is FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES only.